Goodaver Stone Circle is situated between Havana and Smallcombe tree plantations on Bodmin Moor. This circle forms an almost perfect circular ring comprising 23 uprights and 1 fallen stone. Around 28-32 stones are thought to have completed the circle originally.
It was first noted in 1906, and at that time only three stones remained standing. A substantial restoration of the site was then organised soon after by
Rev. A.H. Malan.
SIZE: 3.5m wide by 32.7m long
STONE SPACING: 2m - 3.5m
HEIGHT OF STONES: 0.8m - 1.6m